2013年4月25日星期四

Reflection for project four.


    For project four, we are required to recreate one of our former essays, transforming into an alternative digital form. When I first knew that we were going to create a small movie, I became very very nervous, even though the professor said it was not difficult for several times. The reason is that I just could not get along well with computers, and I totally had no idea how to make the pictures moving and put music into the video. Fortunately, the professor introduced us a very simple and funny program called IMovie. After playing with it for a short time, I found it really interesting.
       I chose to remix the second project which is mainly talking about the benefits of contact lenses into digital form. The purpose of this video is to encourage more people to use contact lenses instead of glasses, and the audiences for the video are those potential users of contact lenses. First, I used two interesting little video showing the funny mistakes that caused by the glasses in order to capture the audiences’ attention. Because most customers of contact lenses are adults (eye doctors encourage teenagers start using contact lenses after maturation of their eyes), I pick the love topic to interest audiences. Then, I point out the purpose of my movie: “Contact lenses can change your life. Please join us!” The most difficulty and the most time-costing part is interview. It took me a lot of time to persuade ten of my friends to be the artists of the video and to find the available time to interview. After completing the interview, I put together those ten interviews; however, I felt a little boring to hear ten people keep talking about their experiences of wearing contacts. Therefore, I add a short funny video which showed a cute puppy. In the movie, I tried my best to be humor so that I can capture my audiences’ attention at any time.
       This is the first time that I expressed my thoughts through digital form, and I love it! I hope I have chance to di it again in the future.

没有评论:

发表评论